Sunday, October 19, 2008

OBAMA 08!

So, there I was..... I just stepped out of my car and a suspicious looking package was sitting in my house waiting for my arrival as for my wife had already retrieved it and placed the package in a safe place.  I was suprised to see the package.  It was of awkward shape.....  At first I was baffled......  Why the elongated awkward shape?  Why so light in weight?  I ordered something?  Low and behold my Obama Biden yard sign showed up!  Finally, I was really excited and couldn't wait to display it!  I took a picture of it because I have striking a feeling it won't last long in my lawn.  There are McCain supporters who would like to see it "disappear".........
OBAMA 08 BABY!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Gonzo's Ideas said...

you socialist communist punk! that is all i have to say

Ed! said...

This blog is suppose to be on a intellectual level. If you wish to throw feces like a primitive ape then so be it. Keep the trash talking to a min!